IT'S ALL ABOUT SMILING AND ATTITUDE

Follow me on Twitter @garybiking

A good friend of mine, John C. says

"as he always says, every amount, no matter how small or huge is important for cancer research. What an attitude!"

JONES' JOURNEY LAUNCH to be held on Friday, JUNE 5, 2015, 12 to 2 p.m. at Grand Parade Square - See you there!


QE2 Website to donate on line

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE A DONATION!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Service with a Smile by Gary Jones


Everything is important "attitude." It's all about strength, about believing in yourself and others.

Warner, a trucker for Russel Metals brought me to a place (Cape Breton) to reassure me of my phyiscal and mental strength for my upcoming spiritual journey beginning in May.

Warner thank you for your "trust." Trust you can achieve anything. It's about the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment