IT'S ALL ABOUT SMILING AND ATTITUDE

Follow me on Twitter @garybiking

A good friend of mine, John C. says

"as he always says, every amount, no matter how small or huge is important for cancer research. What an attitude!"

JONES' JOURNEY LAUNCH to be held on Friday, JUNE 5, 2015, 12 to 2 p.m. at Grand Parade Square - See you there!


QE2 Website to donate on line

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE A DONATION!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To The Keeper by Wayne Smith

As I was lying under my warm covers, with my pillow in my arms, a bright light shined through my window. As I let go of my pillow and pulled back the covers, I looked out of the window and looked up. In the sky, and my angel said to me to move the tree of life so that all could see her three trees.
I said her wish was my command.

Love
Chantele

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary: May the wind be at your back,and the sun warm your face. You're a beacon for all of us. You help us see the way. Attitudes like yours will help to conquer cancer. I have to congratulate you on such a feat. Keep smiling, and continue to maintain that infectious positive attitude. See you soon. God Bless.lv. Jim and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gary...
    You are doing great and with an positive attitude you will make your goal for sure and help to conquer cancer.

    You are in our prayers...
    Keep biking...

    God bless you.

    Kay and Eugene

    ReplyDelete