IT'S ALL ABOUT SMILING AND ATTITUDE

Follow me on Twitter @garybiking

A good friend of mine, John C. says

"as he always says, every amount, no matter how small or huge is important for cancer research. What an attitude!"

JONES' JOURNEY LAUNCH to be held on Friday, JUNE 5, 2015, 12 to 2 p.m. at Grand Parade Square - See you there!


QE2 Website to donate on line

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE A DONATION!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

STORY FROM DAVID MOORE

Last night I received an email from David Moore Sr. and he wanted me to share his story on the blog.  It is my pleasure Mr. Moore.

I grew up in Truro, and I am a former RMI Ontario employee. My son, David Moore Jr. worked for the Russel B&T division in Stoney Creek, Ontario for more than 20 years. He died of thyroid cancer two years ago. He was misdiagnosed, or may well still be with us today. Therefore, your wonderful cause is near and dear to me, and my family.
Hang in there, and good luck the rest of the way.

Best regards;
David Moore Sr.

Mr. Moore offered dad accommodations if his journey took him through Owen Sound.  Dad is staying on Hwy 17 from Sudbury to Ottawa so unfortunately does not get the chance to meet Mr. Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment